What attracts me to apply for this position?
How to Answer “Why Are You Applying For This Position?”
- Explain something specific that you’re looking for in your job search. …
- Tell them something you noticed about THEIR job that you liked. …
- Recap what you’ve said to show exactly how their job fits what you’re looking for.
Why do you want to apply for this job?
‘This opportunity is really exciting for me as I will be able to…’ ‘I see the role as a way of developing my career in a forward-thinking/well-established company/industry as…’ ‘I feel I will succeed in the role because I have experience in/softs skills that demonstrate/ I’ve taken this course…’
Why do you want this job best answer?
Mention any skills or work experience that makes you a unique, strong candidate for the job. If possible, use numbers to express how you can add value to the business. For example, if you saved your previous company a certain amount of money, mention this, and say that you want to do the same for this company.
What motivates you to apply for this position Answer examples?
Good Answers to the Tricky Interview Question “What Motivates You?”
- learning new things.
- acquiring new skills.
- meeting deadlines, goals and targets.
- coaching others.
- improving processes, finding ways to solving problems.
- leading a team or being a part of a team.
- completing a difficult project.
- overcoming challenges.
How do you say you’re interested in a job?
Thank you for reaching out about this opportunity—it sounds like a great job and aligns with where I’d like to take my career. I’m eager to learn more. As you many have seen on my resume, I have [X number of years] in this field. I’ve been consistently committed to [Specific goal, skill or trait the new job entails].
What attracted you to this company answer?
Points to Emphasize
- Talk about values that the company has that match up with yours.
- Remember, a little flattery goes a long way.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the company. This means that you will have to do some research.
- Let the interviewer know how this company fits in with your career goals.