What documents do I need for spouse visa renewal?
What Documents do I need for a Spouse Visa UK Extension?
- Valid passport;
- Proof that your relationship is genuine/you remain in a genuine relationship;
- Evidence of meeting the financial requirement;
- Proof of meeting the English language requirement;
- Adequate accommodation.
How do I renew my spouse visa?
You can apply for extension/renewal of your spouse visa under 5 years route from inside the UK by using application form FLR (M) online prior to the expiry of your initial leave of 2.5 years.
What documents do I need for visa extension?
You’ll need to provide:
- all your names.
- your date of birth.
- your current passport or other valid travel ID.
- copies of the photo page and any visa or entry stamps in your previous passports.
- a copy of your biometric residence permit, if you have one.
- details of any previous immigration applications you’ve made.
How long does it take to renew spouse visa?
What is the processing time for a spouse visa extension application? If you apply via the Standard Service, your application for further leave to remain as a spouse will normally be decided within 8 weeks.
How much does it cost to renew spouse visa?
The current fee is £1,523 for a Spouse Visa extension. This fee does not cover your Immigration Health Surcharge (£400 per year), and does not cover fees from legal advice that has been provided to you. The application fee as well as the Immigration Health Surcharge will need to be paid at the time of application.
Do I need to certify documents for partner visa?
One partner must also show proof of residency in NSW. All documents must be in English (provide accredited translation if necessary). An authorised witness must certify each photocopy to say it is a true copy of the original document.
What documents are needed to apply for spouse visa?
- Birth certificate.
- Marriage certificate for the marriage to the U.S. citizen spouse.
- Divorce or death certificate(s) of any previous spouse(s)
- Police certificates from your present country of residence and all countries where you have lived for 6 months or more since age 16.
How much does FLR M cost?
Visa Application Fees
Firstly, applying for a spouse visa from inside the UK, otherwise known as FLR M, would cost £1033. It costs £1523 if you’re applying for a spouse visa from out of the country.
Can I renew my visa before it expires?
The visa you wish to renew must be valid for longer than one year; you cannot renew a visa that has an expiry date sooner than one year.
How long does spouse visa take 2020?
Spouse Visa Processing Time
Visa processing usually takes around 3-5 months. If you are a permanent resident, you must wait for a visa to become available for your spouse, based on their priority date. This can vary depending on the spouse’s home country, but the typical time is around 24 months.