The typical Redfin Tour Coordinator salary is $19 per hour. Tour Coordinator salaries at Redfin can range from $17 – $27 per hour.
How much do tour coordinators make at Redfin?
Average Redfin Coordinator yearly pay in the United States is approximately $49,239, which is 22% above the national average.
How much do tour coordinators make?
The highest salary for a Tour Coordinator in United States is $56,213 per year. What is the lowest salary for a Tour Coordinator in United States? The lowest salary for a Tour Coordinator in United States is $32,044 per year.
What does a Redfin tour coordinator do?
Schedule customers’ tours, ensuring Redfin buyers see the homes they want, when they want.
What does a tour coordinator do?
Tour coordinators collaborate with managers, booking agents, and publicists to plan tours-their locations, dates, and times. They also make arrangements for transportation, schedules, and accommodations for the needs of staff and performers.
Are Redfin agents salaried?
As employees, Redfin agents earn a base salary and bonuses for every home purchase or sale they close. The bonus amount is tied to the price of the home. In the first year, about 30% of agent pay is base salary and 70% comes from transaction bonuses.
How much do associate agents make at Redfin?
Average Redfin Associate Agent yearly pay in the United States is approximately $35,584, which is 12% below the national average.
How do I become a Redfin photographer?
- Two-plus years of listing or architectural photography experience or training.
- Experience with photo editing software, including HDR.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
How do you become a tour coordinator?
Eligibility to become Tour Coordinator
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Hotel Management.
- One year of work experience in the hotel or travel industry.
- Master degree in Business Administration will help the candidates apply for a higher profile.
What skills do you need to be a coordinator?
The following skills and qualifications help you get a high-quality Project Coordinator:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Team-management and leadership skills.
What degree do you need to be a tour manager?
The most common degree for Tour Managers is Bachelor’s Degree 73% of Tour Managers earn that degree. A close second is Associate Degree with 12% and rounding it off is Master’s Degree with 7%.