A guided tour gives you a sense of comfort since the tour guide understands the culture. In some destinations, safety is an issue. The tour guide helps you avoid potentially dangerous areas of the city and brings a sense of safety to the trip.
What are the advantages of having a tour guide?
Advantages of Being a Tour Guide
- You can work with many different people.
- Tour guides can learn new languages.
- Tour guides can work in many different locations.
- You may be able to travel the world.
- You can get to know every detail of your city.
- Tour guides don’t have to work in classical office jobs.
What is the importance of tour guiding in tourism industry?
Tour guides as intermediaries or brokers in tourism industry, play important role in controlling the flow of information, forming structural holes in communication network. Thus a guide has to maximize his capital potentials, either those he possesses or those that he does not, especially communication capital.
What does a tour guide provide a tourist with?
What you will do
- escort people on trips or tours, including tours into natural areas.
- describe and explain points of interest on the trip or tour.
- arrange entry to places such as museums, government buildings and exhibitions.
- answer questions and give out written information.
- arrange or prepare meals and accommodation.
What is the role of tourist guide?
Role of tour Guide Tour guides are referred as tourist guides in some country. … Guides are representative of the cities for which they are qualified and they interpret the culture and heritage of the area. Guide helps travelers to understand the culture of the region and the way of life its inhabitants.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a tourist?
Economic Pros and Cons of Tourism
|Tourism promotes international connections which can increase business opportunities.||Attracted by opportunity, foreign companies begin poaching business away from local businesses.|
|*||The area may become dependent on tourists’ dollars and risk loss and damage as a result.|
What are the tour guide services?
Tour guide services engaged in as part of a gainful business activity cover the detailed on-site presentation and introduction of attractions significant from a tourism point of view and other sites to visitors as well as the provision of related information and, as the case may be, assistance for visitors in the …